In Keith Olbermann’s famous Worst Persons segment tonight the bronze was awarded to Worstâ€™s regular gas bag Rush Limbaugh for trying to blame President Obama for Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan killing 13 and wounding 30 at the Fort Hood tragedy last week.
Then much to my delight, my favorite news man slams the former Idaho Values Alliance Executive Director and bigoted, homophobic, fraud, Bryan Fischer. (left)
“This is Dr. Hassan’s fault,” says Olbermann, “the rest of the world was trying to be patient enough to find out what the hell Hassan thought his motives were, and then try him in court, but not this idiot Limbaugh or these knee jerk racists like Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association who called for a purge of Muslims from the US military. They are busily trying for the Jack Ruby route.”
If you really want to know what kind of a wing-nut Bryan Fischer really is, below is a suggested reading list. My buddy H. Lukas Green and I regularly exposed this lying fraud over the last few years on our other news site PrideDEPOT.com.
Bryan Fischer & The Idaho Values Alliance
As Executive Director of the Idaho Values Alliance’s (IVA), Bryan Fischer, used IVA as a platform to spread lies, bullying and spew anti-gay propaganda to influence memebers of the Idaho State Legislature, Idaho Law and the public on legitimate LGBT civil rights issues. This teabagger, regularly calls LGBT people Nazis, fascists, child molesters and believes hate crime legislation protecting LGBT people from violence would actually protect pedophiles.
- Right-wingers, Lies & Videotape; Deconstructing Bryan Fischer
- Boise Non-Profit Spews Anti-Gay Hate Propaganda
- Faith-Based Hate Speech Pollutes Idaho
- Hate is a Lifestyle Choice for Bryan Fischer
- Twisted Logic:
- Idaho Hallmark shop owner will special order same-sex cards
- Fischer dehumanizes trans murder victim Angie Zapata
- Is Bryan Fischer obsessed with homosexuals?
- Boise media falls for Fischer publicity stunt
- Fischerâ€™s crying game hits new propaganda low